Why waste time using nuts and bolts when you have ready to use building blocks? Contineo designer studio gives you a code-less environment to configure your IoT as well as non-IoT applications in a WYSIWYG manner allowing you to deliver transformative enterprise solutions in hours and days!
Seamlessly integrate IoT edge devices and real-time data sources such as audio/video feeds via MQTT, HTTP, TCP/IP or connect sensors with south-bound protocols such as 1Wire, 2Wire, Zigbee, Bluetooth, MODBUS, OPC-UA and LoRa.
Contineo with its reusable ‘Device’ and ‘Observation’ patterns lets you:
1. Provision and configure devices remotely with their digital twin
2. Perform edge computing to eliminate latency and reduce communication overheads
3. FOTA – Upgrade edge programs over the air on a selected set of devices
4. Manage versions of your edge programs
5. Data Ingestion & parallel computing in cloud/on-premise servers
Enterprise applications are seldom without business processes where multiple people from multiple departments may have to interact. Smooth and timely communication within an organization is critical to any business. Contineo BPM designer makes it easy for you to associate business processes with the data model. Role-wise approval, rejection and custom flows can be defined graphically.
Being an enterprise application enablement platform, Contineo provides you with all the features necessary to develop, test, transition and manage the enterprise applications.
1. Light Debugging; Visualization of real-time streaming data
2. Application Version Management
3. Create and reuse Libraries or whole applications
4. Manage Development-Test-Production Environments
5. Distribute processes to run on different nodes of your architecture, including multi-cloud or hybrid scenarios
6. Hot deployment
5. Build hybrid Android APK of your application
Accelerate your development further by downloading ready-to-use libraries, components or even full-fledged applications from the Contineo Marketplace OR monetize your own creations.
1. Vertical specific data models with behavior, UI and BPM flows
2. BI algorithms or analytics
3. Enterprise connectors such as ERP, CRM, MES, etc.
4. Technology connectors such as Graph-DB/Spark ML/Maps, etc.
5. Parsers, device libraries and edge connectors
6. Machine Learning Models
Exchange data seamlessly between Contineo and external devices, systems, storages and social networks through REST-APIs or direct secured access. Leverage various technologies from within the Contineo Designer Studio. Also, let external systems securely access Contineo APIs.
1. Databases: Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MS-SQL
2. NO-SQL: Mongo, Dynamo, Elastic Search
3. File: HDFS, S3
3. Social Connectors: FB, Twitter, Google Maps, OSM
4. Technology Connectors: IBM Watson, AWS IoT, Twilio, Kafka, Spark, Map-reduce, and many more
Contineo supports basic analytics actions such as summary and average and lets you build your own algorithms in a flow-chart like manner. It also comes with built-in connectors for Jubatus which provides 9 different ML algorithms such as anomaly detection, pattern recognition, classifier, nearest neighbor, etc. out of the box. Contineo also lets you code your own R scripts to process the big-data or develop machine learning models.
Upcoming: Spark-ML, Tensorflow, NLP, NLG, OCR
Contineo is a proven platform with several production implementations running for more than 5 years and is known for its robustness and reliability.
It has a high-performant parallel computing engine that leads to infrastructural cost savings in the long run. You can select the number of CPU cores for particular processes thus ensuring that the processing of your data happens in real-time. The platform scales well when subjected to load.
High security is ensured at every layer of your architecture, viz. device data ingestion, data storage, REST API and Web application access. Apart from built-in authentication mechanisms, such as LDAP, custom mechanisms can also be plugged-in.
Contineo data model is akin to OneM2M ontology and one can import owl files to define Contineo data models in a jiffy.
Upcoming: Contineo APIs will soon be exposed as OneM2M services.