Smart Manufacturing is the way forward for maximum throughput with existing machine assets. Contineo Machine Monitoring enables Smart Manufacturing by connecting various machines as well as entire production line; allowing real-time monitoring to maximize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Lack of historical analytics for improved decision making.
- Incorrect reporting by plant operators.
- Lack of real-time actionable insights for better control over daily production.
- Bottlenecks in production line due to differences in shop efficiencies.
- Automatic Data Collection & Analysis
- Visibility into RoI of Capital Assets
- Fault /Breakdown Cause Analysis
- Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance
Contineo Plant Performance Dashboard gives a unified view and KPI analytics of data from disparate plant systems that lead to higher safety and better productivity of people, machines, and processes. Plant issues can be predicted faster and counteraction can be triggered quickly for improved profitability.
- Aggregation of data from disparate systems with inconsistent tag names
- Rules could not be applied to data from multiple systems
- Visualization dashboards and alerts configured in different systems
- Current KPI’s are difficult to configure and often slow to respond to market dynamics
- Unified Dashboard
- Alerts configuration Across Systems
- Non-IT Users can Customize Reports and Alerts
- Real-Time Planning and Execution
REMO: REMOTE ASSET MONITORING
Organizations have to continuously monitor their assets to get higher returns on their investment. Contineo RAM gives a clear visibility into the assets, their geolocation, maintenance history; thus reducing the chances of theft, time to repair and poor performance.
- Lack of visibility of underutilization or over-utilization of assets.
- Visibility of the health of assets and their maintenance needs.
- Safety and Security of assets.
- Improved Asset Efficiency
- Remote Monitoring and Control of Assets
- Configurable Alerts and Notifications
- Predicting Asset Failure in Advance
GAS DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Oxygen gas is a life-saving utility for critical patients in hospitals. Cylinder distributors are responsible for ensuring a continuous supply of oxygen by replacing the cylinders in time before the cylinders deplete. HOD, a product developed on Contineo Smart Universe Platform, allows cylinder distributors to remotely monitor the oxygen availability levels in each of the cylinders, allowing systematic planning of delivery and optimize the cost of logistics as well as asset maintenance.
- No real-time visibility into gas consumption or “Time to Empty” predictions
- Increased support cost of periodic maintenance
- Patients’ lives at risk in case of non-availability
- Lack of maintenance history and analytics
- Threshold based Alerts on Gas Depletion
- Planned Maintenance Visits -> Reduced staff
- Win-Win for Hospitals and Distributors
- Efficient Logistic Operations and Demand-Supply Forecasting
SMART POWER PLANT
Contineo Smart Power Plant provides the role-based unified view of captive power plants with deviations from expected power production data and performance analysis.
- Higher maintenance cost due to periodic visits to remote locations.
- Inability to take real-time actions to upkeep performance.
- Maintenance Cost Saving
- Energy Optimization based on demand forecasts
- Performance Escalation Workflow
- Remote Fault Analysis