Contineo Bion Smart Spaces allows control of lighting, air conditioning, security locks, heating, water, ventilation and various appliances at office parks and buildings, industrial zones and factories, shopping malls and retail shops, hospitals, hotels, educational institutes, residential societies, and homes
- Automation of existing infrastructure requires a lot of retrofitting and involves huge costs.
- Lack of visibility into utility consumption at a consolidated and individual meter level.
- Safety & Security.
- Current systems are not geared for remote control.
- Centralized Control System at the touch of a button or Voice Command
- Green Environment and Reduced Power Costs
- Intelligent Rule Engine for Autonomous Operation
- Make Old Appliances Smart
Contineo A-Eye developed on Contineo Smart Universe Platform allows users to capture and act on the right insights in real-time for surveillance in factories, homes, and offices, combining the power of image processing algorithms and deep learning at the edge.
- Security breaches pose great risks to businesses or societies
- The system gives post-mortem analysis and not real time
- Huge communication costs in transmitting live feeds to central servers
- Wasted man hours to view long videos after the incident
- Regulatory Compliance
- Real-Time Analytics and Alerts
- Smart & Configurable Rules and Alerts
- Protect your Brand with Timely Corrective Actions
GAS DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Oxygen gas is a life-saving utility for critical patients in hospitals. Cylinder distributors are responsible for ensuring a continuous supply of oxygen by replacing the cylinders in time before the cylinders deplete. HOD, a product developed on Contineo Smart Universe Platform, allows cylinder distributors to remotely monitor the oxygen availability levels in each of the cylinders, allowing systematic planning of delivery and optimize the cost of logistics as well as asset maintenance.
- No real-time visibility into gas consumption or “Time to Empty” predictions.
- Increased support cost of periodic maintenance.
- Patients’ lives at risk in case of non-availability.
- Lack of maintenance history and analytics.
- Threshold based Alerts on Gas Depletion
- Planned Maintenance Visits -> Reduced staff
- Win-Win for Hospitals and Distributors
- Efficient Logistic Operations and Demand-Supply Forecasting